Why we love organic bamboo microfiber & you should too!
In case you hadn’t noticed before now we LOVE organic bamboo cotton microfibre, seriously is a super fabric!
Here’s a few good reasons why we feel it’s the best possible choice when it comes to your little ones comfort.
- It is 60% more absorbent than cotton. In fact, it becomes more absorbent and softer with each wash!
- It has antibacterial and anti fungal properties so it will not harbor odors and helps prevent dribble rash and eczema on your baby’s skin.
- It is hypoallergenic so if your little one suffers from, dry skin, eczema or just has sensitive skin it won’t irritate it like man made fabric can.
- It is 100% chemical free, grown without the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides.
- It is a natural fibre that hasn’t been bleached, so no nasty chemicals next to you baby’s skin.
- It holds is shape wash after wash, no shrinking!
- You’ll also be happy to know that it is eco friendly and sustainable.
- You won’t want to put anything else against your baby’s skin once you feel how super soft it is
As with anything you put on your baby you want it to be as comfortable for them as possible. Bibs are one baby product that it is worth spending a little bit extra on, meaning you will see big benefits to the comfort of your little one. At the end of the day we wouldn’t want to be soggy and uncomfortable all day and nor do our babies and thanks to organic bamboo microfibre that doesn’t have to happen.
Have you tried bibs made from organic bamboo microfiber? If so did you notice a difference compared to normal towelling? Tell us in comments below 😊