Ok so teething is in full swing and your little one is soaking through at least 10 tops a day, the solution is easy-you need dribble bibs!!!Read on to find out what 5 things you need to know about bibs.
With so many bibs available sometimes it’s hard to know what to look for, here’s 5 tips to help you pick the best bib for the job!
1. Whats the bib made from? Depending on what your babies bandana bib is made from will make a huge difference!
The best backings for bibs would be cotton towelling or if you really want the best of the best Organic bamboo cotton microfiber! Avoid man-made from a polyester type material if its not cotton you run the risk of your little one getting nasty dribble rash on their chin and neck.
2. How does it fasten? Velcro is a popular choice but it tends to pick up other materials and losses its grip after a wash or two so poppers are a better choice! Try to find bibs that have 2 poppers so you can adjust the size around the neck to get the most use out of it and keep your bubba comfy.
3. Practical but still stylish. If you are anything like me I spend quite a bit of time in the morning, I won’t tell you how long, making sure my little mans bandana bib matches his outfit. So I think they can be described as a bit of a fashion accessory for the mini fashionistas out there.
4. Have loads of them!!!! I would never have believed how many bandana bibs I would need for my little man until teething kicked in. He went through A LOT in a day but at least they kept the dribble from soaking his outfit on an hourly basis. So stock up you can never have too many bibs!!!
5. Never let your baby sleep in a bib. Babies should never sleep with baby bibs on, as it can cause a choking or strangulation hazard when baby is asleep. For this reason just remove it before naps to avoid any danger.
As with anything you put on your baby you want it to be as comfortable for them as possible. Bandana bibs are one baby product that is worth spending a little extra on, and with that little bit extra cost you will see big benefits to the comfort of your little one. At the end of the day we wouldn’t want to be soggy and uncomfortable all day and nor do our babies and thanks to bandana bibs that doesn’t have to happen 😊